• Legal specialized support covering from economic feasibility studies, relationship with community leaders and governmental departments, project approval, until the effective operation startup;
• Follow-up of severance of cases generated by Environmental Impact Studies, and Environmental Impact Reports required for applying to a Preliminary License (PL);
• Representation on behalf of clients in public hearing during phase of preliminary license issuing, preparation of Environmental Management Plan, application for environmental license for installation and operation, including support to comply with environmental conditioning requirements, and technical visit/Inspection accompaniment;
• Preventive advice upon preparation of expert opinions and projections of issues that may come to affect the sector as it’s currently been the case of the Social License;
• Advice to deal with Departments of Environment and Conservation responsible for controlling business activities.
• Representation on behalf of clients in administrative proceedings and lawsuits.
Receba Novidades do PLC no seu e-mail
Belo Horizonte / MG
+55 31 2513-7550
Stael Mary Bicalho Motta Magalhães Road, 521,
8º floor, Belvedere.
Fortaleza / CE
+55 85 3181-6900
Rua Marcos Macedo, 1.333,
conj. 2.205, torre 2, Aldeota,
Manaus / AM
+55 92 3877-8898
Avenida Mário Ypiranga, 315,
conj. 403/405, Adrianópolis
Rio de Janeiro / RJ
+55 21 4042-1471
Av. José Silva de Azevedo Neto, 200, salas 411/412,
bloco 6, Barra da Tijuca,
São Paulo / SP
+55 11 3853-2022
Alameda Campinas, 802,
9º floor Jardins,
Copyright © 2015. Site developed by ACT Comunicação.